back up to Scotland

Well i havent blogged for a while. I have been looking for work as well as Mark doing the same. Its abit scarce so i shall be returning to Scotland and to work there for the winter. Mark will be staying with  Lal and doing the repairs she needs . I leave tomorrow . Its abit of a detour from the amazing adventure but without money there will be none at all.
I am going to miss everybody down in Walton so much. They have become family very quickly and it is going to be wierd without seeing them everyday.Hopefully winter shall be over quickly and we will be off once again. Sticking to a plan this time and heading for France. I am glad we got to the Netherlands . Its a lovely place and worth spending a bit of time there .
I shall keep in touch through this blog and facebook. Stay safe everybody .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#seasthefuture Scotlands International Marine conference

nearly in